Educational and Cultural Tours in Puerto Rico
Who are we?
Discover Puerto Rico with us! We are a Puerto Rico based educational tour company with ten years of experience bringing high school and college groups to the enchanted island of Puerto Rico.
Why Puerto Rico?
Puerto Rico is a unique island because of its mixture of history, culture, beaches and mountains. Come and explore the largest fortification in the Caribbean, experience an ancient indigenous burial ground, snorkel in pristine waters, and explore waterfalls and rivers in the only tropical rainforest in the US Forest Service. And as a US commonwealth, there is no passport required to travel to Puerto Rico.
We are Puerto Rican certified teachers. Our staff is comprised of bilingual Puerto Rican tour directors and tour guides. We understand the importance of providing a fun, enriching experience while ensuring the utmost safety of our groups.
How it works
- Request information via our page. One of our representatives will prepare a personalized quote and email to you within 24-48 hours.
- Once your trip is approved, we can begin the planning process. We'll send marketing material and informational material for interested travel members.
- Behind the scenes we work with the group leader to fine tune the group's travel plans. Deadlines for payment, rooming and other trip related information will be shared via the group's personal page.
- Group members will make payments and submit any important information required for travel via their personal page.
- Group leaders will submit final rooming lists and airline travel information.
- Group members should use our information on their personal page to refresh on Puerto Rico and their upcoming travel.
- Arrive to Puerto Rico and meet our Discover Puerto Rico Staff at the airport for a trip of a lifetime!